Bombs Away! Comedy has provided fresh, high-caliber stand-up comedy in bars and breweries all over Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are proud to have partnered with Taft’s Brewing Company to bring the top national touring comedians and an incredible selection of local talent, to their brewery. Along with ticket purchase, each audience member will receive $2 off of each beer they drink all night. This month we are happy to bring back our FIRST HEADLINER EVER at Taft’s, and Cincinnati native, Mark Chalifoux!
* Doors open at 7 PM, the show starts at 8 PM
* Entrance to the room is behind the ticket table at the for end of the bar
* When Ordering Food : Let the bartender know you are at the comedy show. There are very limited tables in the show room.
* No Glass in the show room, please tell bartenders you’re going to the show to receive your discount and a plastic cup
* Cash only at the door, Tickets available early at Eventbrite.com for a discount
About Mark Chalifoux
Mark Chalifoux is a stand-up comedian. Chalifoux, called a “hilarious up-and-comer” by College Humor, has been featured on Fox and IFC as well as on the “Bob and Tom” national radio show. His Midwestern upbringing contributes to the laid-back, relatable style that belies a sharp-wit and unflinching honesty honed through his rise in the comedy clubs of New York City. His debut album, “Think Fast”, opened at No. 2 in iTunes and was called “one of the funniest albums of the year” by the Daily Dot. His jokes have been heard on SiriusXM and read in Reader’s Digest (a magazine for the elderly) and he’s written for ESPN and CBS Digital.