Bombs Away! Comedy has provided fresh, high-caliber stand-up comedy in bars and breweries all over Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are proud to have partnered with Taft’s Brewing Company to bring the top national touring comedians and an incredible selection of local talent, to their brewery. Along with ticket purchase, each audience member will receive $2 off of each beer they drink all night. We are proud to have, from Comedy Central’s “This is not Happening”, and “Adam Devine’s House Party”, Rob Christensen
* Doors open at 7 PM, the show starts at 8 PM
* Entrance to the room is behind the ticket table at the for end of the bar
* When Ordering Food : Let the bartender know you are at the comedy show. There are very limited tables in the show room.
* No Glass in the show room, please tell bartenders you’re going to the show to receive your discount and a plastic cup
* Cash only at the door, Tickets available early at Eventbrite.com for a discount
About Rob Christensen
Rob Christensen is a stand up comedian, writer, and actor who was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY – when it was still dangerous. He now lives in Los Angeles, CA where he’s all about that salad life. Rob’s unique humor is smart, self-reflective, spirited, and informed by his urban experiences back in Brooklyn as an illegal graffiti artist, freestyle rap battler, raver, hooligan and eventual U.S. Air Force Sergeant. Overall, Rob is generally known as a bad-ass ruffian, which does not preclude him from regularly cuddling with baby animals.
Rob had one of the best sets of his life taping THIS IS NOT HAPPENING for Comedy Central and one of the best weekends of his life taping ADAM DEVINE’S HOUSE PARTY for Comedy Central. He had one of the worst sets of his life taping LAST COMIC STANDING for NBC where Roseanne Barr told him, “I didn’t like you from the moment I saw you.”